Go Beyond the Beach with Boat Sharing in Florida
From rivers, lakes and bays to the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, nearly every spot in Florida is within easy access to a waterway of some sort. Mix that with the warm climate and year-round sunshine and it’s no wonder that fishing, sunbathing, sightseeing and watersport enthusiasts have made Florida such a popular vacation destination. The booming business of boat sharing is one more reason why travelers have put the Sunshine State at the top of their travel itineraries.
Adding an On Water Experience to Your Florida Vacation is Easier than Ever
Even if you don’t own a boat, you can still take advantage of the warm waves and beautiful scenery of Florida’s coastline and inland waterways. By sharing, or renting, a boat in Florida, travelers can choose the boat of their dreams to spend a few hours, a weekend or longer out on the water. If you’re a newbie boater, you can even hire an experienced and licensed captain to charter your course of fun in the sun.
Unlike renting from a fleet of boats at a marina, renting from a private owner offers several advantages. Some of the advantages of boat sharing in Florida include:
• The ability to choose from a wide variety of sailboat and power boat makes and models
• The assurance that the vessel is in good condition, is well-maintained and has all of the necessary safety gear and equipment
• The option to easily hire a licensed captain to navigate the boating adventures of the day. (This option is available with boat sharing companies such as Boatsetter.)
• The ease of boating in new and exciting locations such as Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Saint Petersburg and the Florida Keys
• The chance to experience the lifestyle of boating in Florida without having to purchase a boat
There are a few boat sharing options available but the leader in the marketplace is Boatsetter. Boatsetter is the only full service option for boat sharing with an abundance of captains to select and comprehensive, best in class insurance for all charters just to name a few of the reasons it’s a cut above the alternatives.
The next time you’re headed to Florida’s sunny shores, why not schedule in a day of adventure on the water? Boat sharing in Florida enables you to experience diving among the coral reefs and shipwrecks of the Florida Keys, snorkeling beneath the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico, cruising past the skylines of Miami and Tampa, pulling up to waterside restaurants or viewing wildlife such as manatees, dolphins and seabirds.