Drum roll, please: Here’s your list of things to do on Labor Day
Labor Day rolls in each year as our one last chance to celebrate summer. And, here we are again looking for things to do on Labor Day Weekend! It’s a three day weekend and, could very well be, the last hurrah of summer. We’ve got a sense of urgency to have some serious fun. We’ve lined up a few of our favorite things to do this Labor Day to help kick start your holiday. But you won’t find any recipes for another backyard barbecue here. We’ve got better things to do!
Here are our Top 5 things to do on Labor Day this year.
- Fireworks – There is nothing quite like watching fireworks from the water. The stunning display of light over the cobalt sea makes for some truly remarkable memories. Light a few sparklers, or if your city offers its own fireworks display simply sit back and watch from the ultimate vantage point. Remember to always follow safety guidelines and keep your local waterways clean by disposing of used fireworks properly.
- You Tube – Nothing says fun like tubing. Drag your friends behind your boat on an inner tube and watch (or video!) as they try not to fall off. Bonus points for posting footage on social media. Don’t forget to tag @Boatsetter: #imaboatsetter #JumpIn
- Not Your Average BBQ – If you still want to grill, we’re all for it. Just do it over stunning blue waters, preferably overlooking a magnificent sunset from the deck of your boat. Let’s face it, after a fun-filled day on the water, you’ve worked up quite an appetite. Boat rentals offer an affordable way to spend a relaxing day on the water. If putting in a little extra work makes the journey more delicious, then by all means go for it. Remember that grilling on the water is serious business. Always follow safety guidelines and never leave a grill unattended.
- Gone Fishin’ – What’s better than grilling on your boat? Catching your own dinner. The anticipation of reeling in the big catch is thrilling enough, but cooking it up yourself elevates you to a whole new level of man vs. wild.
- Relax! – Of all the things to do on Labor Day, this one is perhaps the most important. Sit back and relax. Enjoy the warm breeze as you cruise along the water. Summer is almost over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t soak up these last warm-water days aboard your very own boat rental.
There is nothing more relaxing than spending a day on the water. Boatsetter offers an affordable way to do just that. Rent a boat and spend Labor Day weekend enjoying the last days of summer. Reserve your boat rental today.
Boatsetter has fleets of boats available to help you get on the water. Book now and set sail on your Labor Day boating adventure!