Five Reasons a Miami Boat Rental Will Make Your Weekend Better
You don’t have to own a boat to be a boater – especially in South Florida. Miami-Dade County is known for its sunny beaches, beautiful woman and endless sunshine. The waters are ready to be taken advantage of and owning a boat is not a requirement to enjoy time on the ocean. In just a few clicks you can have a weekend Miami boat rental reserved at your ideal launch site.
Boatsetter is an Aventura-based boat rental company that makes it easier than ever to secure a Miami boat rental. We connect experienced captains and boat owners with South Florida residents looking to rent a yacht or boat for a weekend adventure or afternoon on the water.
Reasons to Say “Yes” to a Weekend Miami Boat Rental
So, you need convincing that a weekend Miami boat rental or yacht charter is the best way to spice up your fun? We’ve got you covered.
1. Quality Time with Family and Friends – Escape from the crowd on a weekend Miami boat rental. On a boat or yacht the only people near you are the people you choose to spend the afternoon with, which means you can escape the drunks, tourists and party poopers that often make up the diverse Miami crowd.
2. Enjoy the Miami Skyline – As a Miami resident you are likely in love with the buzz of the city lights. The skyline is impressive from the view of a pedestrian, but its glow is exceptional from the water. A Miami boat rental provides the ultimate viewing deck. Whether it is early in the morning during a fishing adventure or late at night on a romantic sunset cruise, South Beach lit up from the ocean is a sight to be seen and one you won’t quickly forget.
3. Natural Health Benefits – A few hours on the water is enough for your weekly dose of Vitamin D and fresh air. No city pollution. No street noise. On the water you’ll only hear the wind and splashing of the waves. It is both relaxing and refreshing and we bet you’ll feel the benefits immediately. We’re not talking hippy – try a weekend Miami boat rental yourself.
4. You Won’t Notice You’re Exercising – Question: Why is boating good exercise? Answer: Because it is so fun you don’t realize you are exercising. There are various water activities that are both mentally stimulating and physically challenging.
For example, swimming, fishing, water tubing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all fun activities that can leave you sore the next day. You’ll be having so much fun participating in water activities that you won’t even notice you’re working out. It’s a win-win.
5. Everyone Needs Adventure – Approximately 70% of the planet is covered in water, so it makes sense that your next adventure includes the ocean. A Miami boat rental can be the ultimate adventure and there are different types of boats for varying activities. Looking for a sleep away adventure? Check out yacht charters and yacht rentals. Looking for a way to reconnect with nature? You’d love a sailboat. We promise … no two boat adventures are ever the same.
Take Your Weekend to the Next Level with a Miami Boat Rental
Perhaps the ultimate reason to rent a boat in Miami is convenience. The Boatsetter process makes it easy to find the perfect boat for your type of adventure, whether that is a day sunbathing and taking in Miami views, or an afternoon of deep-sea fishing. You can instantly connect with reputable captains who are ready to make your boat rental or yacht charter hassle-free.